Sunday, November 30, 2008

Dark Days Challenge #2 Under construction....

I've got a stuffed baked potato comin' atcha. Roasted veggies piled high. This is gonna be so totally better than any old boring 'tater skins...

But I've just GOT to go see my vampire boyfriend in Twilight first. So I'm headed into the city on this dreary day for a movie with a friend.

I'll post the local goodies Monday. Meanwhile, you can check out what everyone else is up to. http://urbanhennery.com/dark-days-08-09/

Cheers!

3 comments:

Joanna said...

i hope you're talking about edward cullen. i honestly never read one twilight book, but i saw that movie last night. it was AMAZING!!!!!! edward cullen is the SEXIEST man alive.

Jenn said...

Yeah, my husband is really tired of hearing about my vampire boyfriend, Edward Cullen. At least I didn't drag him to the movie.

Loved all the Twilight saga books. Just finished re-reading them. Loved the movie.

Jemima said...

Jacket potato = love! Awesome blog :) Have added to favourites. xxxxx