Sunday, October 5, 2008

Vegan MoFo Day 5 - Vegan casualty

In my overzealous efforts to catch up on the MoFo I piled too much crap up in my lilliputian kitchen. My camera took a dip in the sauce.

Yup. Word to the wise, don't leave your camera on top of the Veganomicon on top of the fridge, above a pot of tomato sauce.
The camera still snaps photos, but now there's condensation on an inside lense so everything is superfuzzy and the flash doesn't work.
:-(
It's not like I paid for it, I won the camera at a work raffle 2 years ago, but that's not going to stop me from pouting about it now. Deep breath. Zen like rebound. OK. Back to my awesome eggplant. I will not be defeated!

1 comment:

Miller said...

Very glad you had a zen like rebound. Sorry you had to offer up your camera to the vegan gods. I love the blog!